Australia 101 is ideal for first-time visitors to Australia, and can be tailored to their country of origin and the desired level of education (i.e. for the public or academics from various disciplines, and for children to adults).
Australia 101 typically covers topics of:
- Continental physiography
- Geology & geomorphology of the region
- Australian and regional climate
- Australian vegetation, with local examples
- Australian fauna, with local examples
- Aboriginal history (with a local Aboriginal elder and an archaeologist)
Comparisons can be made between the visitors’ country of origin and Australia to help orient them.
To enquire or make a reservation please contact us.